Friday, November 1, 2013

Walking with Jesus Christ

For each of you and also for me in this walk with the Lord Jesus Christ I believe we grow into our walk like our real life starts.
When we first hear about Jesus Christ we become very excited and sometimes like I did very zealous telling everyone I could.
Then we become like sponges for Jesus and all the knowledge we can get
Then we grow and mature by the Holy Spirit working in our lives,and with the change we seek the Ways and the Words of God. Jesus Christ becomes so very personal,and to be loved by Him. Then as the Holy One takes our form into His Hands we become as God intended us to be. Now as for each of us God has a plan and some of us have had to be molded and formed many times over and over. I believe this process happens to us and sometimes the pain of that process is what we think is unbearable or we felt that we may die(or we hope,plea for death) in that process God has a plan and it concerns God's growth for our soul.
So as another day passes where we all have had moments to reflect,learn,grow and to share with other's how Jesus has changed you. Oh you ask how can I do that I work in a ______,or I am _________ or I don't know_____________. Just fill in the blanks I have more times than I care to admit. Be I can tell you this; No excuses is good enough to stop you or I sharing Jesus Christ.Because as we grow and mature our hearts,minds and souls show He who Lives in us,Jesus shines thru. Even if you may be stuck in a  job you dislike or you are unable to move the way you used to we all can study,pray,live for Jesus an be the example for others  and anyone we come into contact with each day via the internet,phone calls and stores we go to.
So don't be discouraged  Study God's Words get them into you Pray for any and all that God places on your mind and lift up those ones that are lost and Pray that the world's people hear the Truth of Jesus Christ and that we all Follow Jesus in ways that we cause many to ask "Who is this Jesus Christ?" And that;s when you will know that all you know is Everytime you planted a word,action or prayers,smile see or unseen God uses that. So no matter what you think. God has a PLAN Jesus Christ is the answer.

No comments: