Monday, January 16, 2012

Dealing with Pain

Many of you may have known that on Sept.9th I broke my ankle and since then I have been healing and recovering from it. After 3 months of sitting now comes the time of movement and asking my back to remember how it is to stand upright.
I look back at everything that has transpspired and how I was forced to slow down and take time to heal and now I am dealing with trying to remain slow in my ways and lately I have pushed myself and now I pay with more back and ankle pain.
So what is my point This would really make me depressed and make me live in a hole. But with God I can reach out and place my stress and pain on Him and whit that I get back is a peace that I can't explian and I can't understand. But beyond that I know that Jesus has taken my worst sins and given me a place with Him in Heaven and with that understanding I can have days that are rough and difficult and with pain but I must remember my worst day of pain is nothing compared to what Jesus did for us.
Reach for Jesus and Reach for Heaven and get your name in the Book of Life by Accepting the Gift that Jesus gives us How by being Born-again. How by asking Him into your Life and Soul. Trust Jesus,Trust Jesus Love Jesus Love Jesus! AMEN

No comments: