Friday, January 20, 2012

Enough!

I have been amiss lately in being regular in producing anything of quality in this blog. As someone who has started writing and not just writing to vent or stand upon my own soapbox but someone who is a Christian and who believes and tries to follow Jesus Christ in every way possible. To share the TRUTH of Jesus!
I have said ENOUGH devil! You have NO hold on me or my mind or body or soul. My God is real and powerful and He reigns over me and nothing thrown at me will succeed or prosper in any way or fashion.Get thee behind me and it is written! Use these words and fight back!

As this walk takes me into a more mature and a deeper relationship with GOD and by changing my life under God's direction. No one said it would be easy.
 Be not deceived people the devil would and has tried to destroy,steal,kill our love for Jesus and our zeal and fire for God's work here on earth because a Christian whom is depressed,or moping about is not effective for Jesus as I was and all it took to knock me down was my own memories,my own feelings about the pain both physical and emotional that I have been dealing with.
Keep your hearts and minds safe stay in the Word of God read it,work it, learn it,live it but most of all enjoy and love it and embrace God's words as you cherish each word because the Bible is God's Holy Word which He put forth for all people to embrace and to know that He loves us so much that God put into place a plan, a plan of salvation that each book in the bible speaks about.
He Name is Jesus and He came here to pay for all of our sins and Jesus is the only way to the Father and the devil here on earth (His time is short) knows the bible better than most of us ad he would love to deceive, destroy as many Christians as he can before Jesus comes back and kicks his butt into the pit and locks the door.
We as the Body of Christ are supposed to encourage,edify, comfort each other as we do the work that God wants us to do so today speak kindly to someone,encourage someone,comfort each other tempered with the Love that Christ has for us and share the Light that will never be extinguished!

Here's a couple of bible verses that have helped me greatly these past three days; Zephaniah Yes its a book in the bible 
Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is in the midst of you ,a Mighty One,a Saviour who saves! He will rejoice over you with joy: He will rest in silent satisfaction and in His Love He will make no mention of past sins; or even recall them; He will exult over you with singing.
Ephesians 4:4-6 There is one body and one Spirit - just as there is one hope that that belongs to the calling you received- There is one Lord,one Faith,one baptism. One Father of us all. Who is above all, Sovereign over all. Pervading all and Living in us all.
Just a footnote to one word in the last verse. Pervading it means to spread throughout,to diffuse,to saturate,to soak through That's really a powerful word. God's Sovereignty, His unconditional Love for us saturates us and His Forgiveness permeates our souls. WOW,Our God is a awesome God and He is The Almighty One. Thank you God Amen!

1 comment:

harley said...

I don't belong where the Devil is going. I just thank God for your blog and "themeanderingmindofachristianwoman". We are children of God and one of these days we're going home. I thank you and I just wish you had the time to put something out there everyday. God bless your efforts and I'm in the Christian fight with you.