Saturday, October 26, 2013

REDEEMED! Are You?

Do you really understand the price that was paid for our Salvation and what Jesus Christ did for all of us?Are you Redeemed by the Blood?

Ps 26:11 ​​​​​​​​But as for me, I shall walk in my integrity; redeem me, and be gracious to me.
 Ps 44:26 ​​​​​​​​Rise up; come to our help! Redeem us for the sake of your steadfast love!
Ps 69:18 ​​​​​​​​Draw near to my soul, redeem me; ransom me because of my enemies!
 Ps 103:4 ​​​​​​​​who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, 
Ps 119:134 ​​​​​​​​Redeem me from man's oppression, that I may keep your precepts. 
Ps 119:154 ​​​​​​​​Plead my cause and redeem me; give me life according to your promise!

We are redeemed from the Wrath of God and we are redeemed from the fires of hell,we have done nothing to deserve this Grace.......But as you and I know(hopefully know) that God is in control and He has things all set in place for when Jesus returns. If you don't know this email me @ jeremiah156@live.com and I will try to help you receive the Joy,Love,Grace and Mercy of Jesus into your soul.
When we look around and see,hear all the negative and awful events occurring in our world and we sometimes get caught up in the worries and concerns that consume many.Know this and cling to  it that Jesus saves and to follow Him is not difficult but it is Life-Changing!
Jesus Christ has paid with His Blood the price that NONE of us could have paid! So why did you flounder in the mess and garbage that we hear,the gossip around the office,workplace and the shortsightedness,self centered way of living that many have embraced.

Look to Christ ,the Messiah, the One and Only perfect sacrifice who willingly gave His Life and who picked it up again to draw all men to Him!
John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

Here is the breakdown of the meanings of REDEEM in the Hebrew; Redeem/Strong's reference numbers are  H6299 ,H1350 so you can look them up.The words that are BOLD are the Hebrew meanings
Jesus is our Kinsman,Jesus is our Redeemer,Jesus is our Avenger,Jesus is our Deliver,Jesus has Purchased our Salvation and He paid the Ransom to Preserve us and Jesus Christ has Rescued those who follow Him from Eternal Separation from God the Father!

Here are the words to one of my favourite Hymns of old.
Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it!
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed through His infinite mercy,
His child and forever I am.
Refrain
Redeemed, redeemed,
Redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed, redeemed,
His child and forever I am.
Redeemed, and so happy in Jesus,
No language my rapture can tell;
I know that the light of His presence
With me doth continually dwell.
Refrain
I think of my blessèd Redeemer,
I think of Him all the day long:
I sing, for I cannot be silent;
His love is the theme of my song.
Refrain
I know there’s a crown that is waiting,
In yonder bright mansion for me,
And soon, with the spirits made perfect,
At home with the Lord I shall be.

No comments: