Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Salvation By Faith share and comment

This is for those who may be seeing the changes in our churches and hearing strange or odd doctrine coming from once were solid bible pastors and teachers. I would like to hear from as many of you that are comfortable in answering this question for me. Your answer can be public or you can send me a Private message.
The Question; How many of you have seen or are currently seeing a spiritual shift away from God's Word being preached from the pulpit? And if you could give an example/or examples that would help me understand something which God has placed before me. Or email me with your reply jeremiah156@live.com

Remember that getting into God's Word every day and every chance you can will help you see the false doctrines that are flooding the Body of Christ today. Pax Carl

No comments: