Wednesday, November 30, 2011

my thoughts on a early morning in Nov.2011

 How are we to be when we hear something not 100% from God?
Here's a question for discussion? What are we to do as the body of Christ as we get to go to different churches and listen to different preachers and teachers and as we listen and learn what parts or ideas do we take away and incorporate those parts or ideas into our souls,spirits,minds?
Are we to be like mindless sheep heading bobbing in agreement? Or are we told to study God's word and have a firm foundation in the scriptures and in that understanding do we speak up when someone
teaches or preaches out of line with God's word.

That's my question and my concern to each of you that read my blog's.

How do we address teaching that are not lined up? Do we throw out the whole message? Or do we pick thru it and take out the good parts and toss the bones out and eat the meat? Do we try and discuss our concerns with those that teach? Or do we remain quiet like mindless sheep?

I am in turmoil about something I heard and most of the message was great but towards the end the teacher began to talk about having enough Faith and by having Healing and he stated that the amount of your faith makes how much healing you will receive. In other words if your healing doesn't happen then your faith wasn't big or good enough to show God that you are ready to be healed.
So where do I go with these problems? Yes I have prayed about  it and now I am asking for your thoughts and ideas on what to do. We have been called out by God to be different and not to live as the rest of the world does.
Please make a effort to speak about this. We are the Body of Christ and we need to share and learn from each other. Amen Pax Carl

No comments: