Tuesday, November 1, 2011

seek ye first clearer part 1

The beatitudes as we know them as Jesus gave us examples on how not to be or be. Don't.be like those who are unsaved, not knowing Jesus. I know I did bounce around a bit and tried to cover many points but I wanted you all to read Matthew 5 - 6 for yourselves and come to the understanding that Jesus is the only way to the Father whom lives in Heaven and in order for us to be there with Him we must be saved. And down here on earth amongst all the world throws at us it is hard to be strong and bold for Christ. Trusting Jesus is about not worrying about how,why,what or where will we live or what will I eat,wear,what will my life be like and if you become consumed by anxiousness and strife you lose your focus on Christ. And if you don't know Jesus I showed what the bible says about salvation. So if any questions are out there  share them.Thank You

No comments: