Thursday, November 3, 2011

On Fire for Christ

This is going to be more of a personal note to you all instead of bible verse's.
The past few days I have been praying in tongues and studying God's word and I find it very exciting to say to those out there that think becoming a Christian means you become some sort of boring,bland type of person.Well I can say with every bit of me that that is just a lie from the enemy to keep some away from being saved.
 My life has changed so dramatically in these past 12 months it is amazing,wild and certainly never boring or bland, I can say that walking with Christ has opened my heart,mind and soul to the unlimited possibility's that await both Laura & I .
Yes being Christian comes with guidelines but these"rules" as some may say are not a burden and walking with Christ is not a heavy yoke to bear.
Yes we are changed! To be different,to be examples,to live in a way that goes against the world's views and immoral ways. That's OK by me because the rewards here and now and those that await us in Heaven are worth it and that is what has been revealed to Laura & I.
 I will say many of the things I used to do were not good.The time I wasted on TV shows that were mindless dribble and the way words came out of my mouth were garbage.But because of Jesus I asked myself would Jesus sit down with me and watch some of the TV shows that I used to watch or would He talk with people using slang and F-bombs all the time? Well I got a big fat NO! to those questions.
    But you say Carl what ever do you do with your free time now?
Here's the fun part! I enjoy doing life things that are positive and uplifting things that make my soul sing,sing to Jesus the joys of being one of His and knowing it in a way that will never be shaken or taken from me.Each day I study The Word of God and the Bible has become alive with all the passages,books,parables that really are alive in me. I wake up and see God's creation with crisp,clean outlook and I know I am LOVED by Jesus and I am Loved by A Godly,righteous woman that God had waiting for me when it was His time for us to meet.Jesus will fill up your day and He will fill your life to overflowing abundantly, poured out where you cannot contain it. have a great day Pax CH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen
Garbage in garbage out.
We all have to watch what we are feeding ourselves, thru what we watch and read.