Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Praise's to God UPDATE 1

UPDATE: @ 1630 hrs I received a call from a dear friend who has been delivered from a struggle, and a situation that was defeating His soul. My friend has been dealing with this event for many months and Jesus was able to use me and Laura my wife to assist him,Pray with him and help him in this situation. sometimes multiple times in a day. He would call us or email us for needed strengh and encouragement,comfort and prayer. Jesus heard our prayers Amen.
 I am rejoicing that he has been delivered and he has been restored to where God wants him to be and that I have never see,heard this man be so animated and happy. He has become a renewed creature in Christ Jesus. Halleluiah, GLORY BE THE GREAT GOD JEHOVAH Thank you Jesus for your tender mercies.

No comments: