Sunday, December 4, 2011

A challenge

Many are reading my blogs which makes me glad to say I never expected someone in Malaysia,Germany,Russia,USA to read them but me biggest joy is in sharing how Jesus has changed my outlook, my life,my abilities to see,feel,understand how important it is to surrender,trust,bask in the Light of love and the warmth of the Spirit of God and to wake up each day and be able to rejoice,and thank Jesus for His sacrifice in paying the price t wash my sins away so where I can stand spotless and w/o blemish before the Almighty Father ad sing praises to Him.

So here's my challenge to all you all:
As this year comes to a close I ask each of you to reflect on your past year and write down everything that you had to face,all the bad stuff and all the good stuff and be very serious about this.And as you think and ponder your list remember each event and then write how in each thing how Jesus helped,guided,influenced,shepherded you in all the good and bad.
Also take a moment and look back to a year ago and write where you were: 
  Spiritual,mentally,emotional,physically and write that down also.
 All of this information now is before you in black and white on paper ready to be shared with others if you chose. The reason I ask you all to put it all down on paper it is because you now have something tangible in your hands to say to the whole world !
"Jesus has saved me and He has walked with me all this time and because Jesus is beside me my burdens are lighten and my tasks are easier and I know that I Am Loved by God and my Faith has been strengthen by my trials and tribulations."
Now lastly if you dare to share send out your list to those who may by in a place of confusion,or pain,or doubt about Jesus and what He can do and let them know that Jesus will carry the load for them and help them in their darkest hour and the reason I speak like this is Jesus reached out to me in my hour of darkness and lifted me up and looked me in my eyes and told me that he loves me and that I was worthy and that he heard my cries in the night. Jesus embraced me and held me till I stopped crying and He comforted me till I was made whole again. And now I write and express my Joy in Jesus that nothing can take away from me and nothing can shake my Faith in a God that has great Love for each and every one of us. Amen Pax Carl

No comments: