Thursday, October 27, 2011

By Faith

I was re-reading some comments left by others and I got impressed to talk about Faith.
Hebrews 11:1 What is faith? and by Faith are the two points we see and in my life by Faith was closely followed by When!
  Being broken down by life's hard ways and in dealing with things I never could have imagined in my life these events helped mold me and change me into the man I am today. By Faith I trusted God, By Faith I cried out.... and By Faith I crawled then walked and now I get to run the race for Christ as Paul states in the Bible.
 Now getting back to the old ways of when. I thought that God was up there with all His stuff just waiting to give me what I wanted, and I figured that I could speed up the process. Nope folks you got to wait upon the Lord, I learned that the hard way. So if you are anxious,fretful,worried,impatience I urge you to get still,Pray about it to see if it is God's will for you and to Trust in Jesus whom formed you. Have a great day in Jesus Name. and pray for snow! LOL Pax CH

No comments: