Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh what a weekend!

 Interesting weekend. God has Made some things in our Spiritual life to be revealed to both Laura & I. The most efffective thing that occured was on Saturday when God had me speak a statement and I believe many out there are srtuggling with the same sort of things.Trust Jesus!

Worry.Fear,inabilities to cope with the amount of stress that you have when you have to be a caregiver to a Loved one. I will tell you from my own life experiences these things since 2005 I have had to bury 12 people and of those 12 and 2 of them passed into eternity in my arms one was my Mom-in-law and the other was my 1st wife Mary and I was a caregiver to most of them and the Love between a person being cared for and the one doing the cares and yes there are moments that pass between the two of you during those times of one human being helping another  that are priceless and these moments made me think of when Jesus washed the disciples feet and how He gave up His Life for us. And the Holy Spirit power that flows thru them and you is a amazing never have I felt this until I became a caregiver. Thank You Jesus!


 I have no doubt that Jesus has paid by His Sacrifice,His Blood has washed your pains,hurts away and in Him is total freedom to begin again to live,breathe and to see the world in a better Light, the Light of Jesus that will burn away all of your pain. Accept Jesus and become one of His Children and let the Joy of the Lord enter in and change your future.

No comments: