Friday, October 14, 2011

How amazed byGod I am.

Each day I wake up and I know I am here because of the various pains and aches that a 55 year old body wakes up with but each day Jesus has helped me renew,restore my faith that He is in control and that we are loved by a Almighty Powerful Loving God. How many times have I turned away from Him more than I can count but how many times has God welcomed me back? More than I could possibly count. That's what I am saying God waits and he knows the time,place,moment where we are going to reach out for Him and to ask Him to embrace us with His Loving arms and when that happens His Holy Spirit starts to heal us and with Jesus as our Guide we can begin to grow,learn and focus not on the morning pain but on the glorious life in Jesus Christ we can have when you become Born-again. We can be in daily communion with the Father being lead by Jesus and being blessed by the Holy Spirit. So today open your eyes and see the wonder of the season and enjoy the fact that God loves us all and He waits for your pleads,cry to Him FatherGod I need you ,I accpect Jesus Christ as my Savior and by the Holy Spirit I should be healed. And let me interject on a personal note There is nothing that God can not forgive and nothing that Jesus's Blood can not wash away and there is nothing that the Holy Spirit can not Heal and make new,fresh and be restored to how God intended me,you to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to know God. It is a mystery that is unraveled by knowing Jesus. In Jesus we find a self sacrificing way to live and die with the hope of a better life and through a pure heart coming in the presence of the most righteous father. Matt 5:8. So as we patiently wait for our God and Saviour to call us home, we try our best and go on faith realizing that Christ died for us sinners. We let our light shine like a light house beacon and we let our love flow like a mountain stream. We have faith, we have love, we have hope, and we are happy.

Unknown said...

I am in awe that we have a God that has taken upon himself by Jesus the Savior that we have a avenue for redemption. And by Faith as it says in Hebrews 11:1 What is Faith? and It was by Faith.... We can be assured that Our God Reigns. Amen